Southwest Awning Systems Pty Ltd is a proud member of the Blind Manufacturers Association of Australia (BMAA), adhering to the constitution set out by the association.
The BMAA is the industry association in Australia which represents the manufacturers of blinds, awnings and shutters, as well as component suppliers, throughout Australia. Members of the association range from small family businesses to large national organisations.
Why choose a BMAA Member?
The Blind Manufacturers Association of Australia is committed to promoting the delivery of professional services by members to consumers and ensuring the integrity, credibility and ethical standards of the window coverings industry.
- Abide by the BMAA Code of Ethics
- Meet relevant Australian Standards
- Employ trained installation technicians
- Comply with warranties and Australian Consumer Law
- Carry the appropriate insurance
- Comply with child safety regulations
- Have access to a third-party complaint resolution for consumers
- Support Australians, the Australian economy and create employment
All applicants for membership must be approved by the BMAA Board of Directors. Applicants must meet the membership criteria and furthermore, they must provide three trading references before they are accepted into the association.
When dealing with a Member of the BMAA, you can be confident that you will be treated fairly and professionally.