Our Drop Arm Awnings range is proudly Australian designed and manufactured to withstand our harsh climate conditions.
Drop Arm Awnings (also known as Pivot Arm Awnings), are modern versions of more traditional retractable awnings. Their function is to provide shade and weather protection over windows and doors. Pivoting on an extruded arm, Drop Arm Awnings allow you to adjust the angle of the awning to optimise the shade or view required.
These awnings can be either manually operated with a crank handle or motorised for ease of operation.
Optional hoods are available and are ideal for mounting the awning over windows where there is no eave to protect the roller (fabric) and the awning components.
All fittings and hoods are Dulux Powdercoated, providing protection against the harsh Australian sun, with a range of modern colours to select from.
- Awnings can be adjusted to precisely the right angle to block out the sun, so when the sun is low in the morning or evening, you can roll down the awning, and as the sun gets higher during the day, you can retract it to where the sun is hitting your home for optimum sun protection
- Sufficient air-flow is achieved regardless of amount of extension, keeping your home or commercial space cooler
- Reduce energy bills and energy footprint on the planet by reducing the need for air conditioning
- Keep your home cooler in summer by stopping UV rays and heat from reaching your window or door
- Similarly, the flexibility of awning retraction in colder weather will allow the sun to heat your internal areas
- Seamless integration with any style of building
- 2 year warranty on components